Fromourothud Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Teen Titans Go! Full Movie Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Superhero roommates Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy love saving the day, but what happens when they're done fighting crime?
Why? Just why? Cartoon Network, you are a big channel and you have lots of great shows. Steven universe, the amazing world of gumball, regular show, and adventure time. You are doing better than nickelodeon on show quality. But, if I had to watch either bad spongebob or this, I'd choose spongebob. I'd rather watch "the splinter" instead of this cash-in. It's annoying, unforgivable, stupid, and its just here to cash in on the teen titans show years back. Now here's a fact for you, ones who are reading this: the writers of MAD, another show on CN, writes the crappy episodes. And I love MAD. But you are ruining the teen titans. YOU ARE MAKING TMZ WATCHABLE! SCREW YOU!!!! Now, I don't blame the voice actors on the show. But when these writers and creators make them either unfunny or annoying, it's just inexcusable. Oh, you are about to have that 100th episode? Well screw it. GO DIE, teen titans go! May god have no mercy on your soul.
Before this show came out, I used to suffer from depression and all I could do was sleep. <br/><br/>One day, my little cousin came over and turned on the TV to Teen Titans Go. I was a little surprised at first, but I wasn't mad. They remade my one of my favorite childhood shows. And I couldn't help but to see if it was worth watching.<br/><br/>I sat down and watched it with him. (It was the Legs episode) To see if it wasbadI thought it was. And slowly but surely, I was obsessed. I LOVE how they ship Beast Boy and Raven. I LOVE how they brought back old characters. I LOVE how they hid Easter Eggs. This is one of the best shows on Cartoon Network! <br/><br/>And I can't help but to say, this show saved me from depression. It gives me a reason to live.<br/><br/>I urge you to watch this. It's funny and cute! And I think it's better than the original Teen Titans. Give it a chance. :)<br/><br/>Double thumbs up!!

Baby's Wild Ride 720pMr. Mrs. Smith movie download hdthe Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths full movie in hindi free downloaddownload full movie Ladies Crave Excitement in hindiCarousel Ride online freeArmageddon song free downloadGone in Sixty Seconds in hindi download free in torrentPoker Night full movie download in hindiThe Last of Us: Part III 720phindi The November Man

last edited 215 weeks ago by Fromourothud
Please log in to post a reply.