Fromourothud Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Bamboo House Of Dolls Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A nurse in a Japanese women's POW camp during World War II masterminds an escapee.
During World War II a Red Cross hospital in China is ransacked by the Japanese army and the female nurses are sent to a concentration camp. While there they are beaten, raped and tortured by the guards. However the women have found someone to help them escape and as soon as they get the chance a small group of them make a break for it. Unfortunately, things don't go exactly as planned because a traitor within the group has forewarned the beautiful but sadistic female officer in charge of security named "Mako" (Terry Liu). And now their mistreatment really begins. Anyway, rather than reveal any more of the story and risk ruining the film for those who haven't seen it I will just say that this turned out to be a fairly good Women-in-Prison movie. I personally liked the luscious blonde prisoner named "Jennifer" (Birte Tove) and the aforementioned Terry Liu although there were quite a few other pretty ladies in this movie as well. Be that as it may I recommend this film to those who enjoy this particular genre and I rate it as slightly above average.
Weisser calls this the 'granddaddy of WIP films' and it is easy to see why. This Shaw Brothers production is non stop sexy, violent action. From the opening credits where the picture frequently freezes to show up the skirt shots of skimpily dressed fighting girls, we know which direction this one's going. In fact the girls are in and out of the same little costumes throughout the film and PC this is not. The first half is real sleazy WIP with very violent scenes of torture and more, with bare female flesh much to the fore. With the second escape we leave the prison camp for good and the movie becomes more a violent kung fu thriller with a little less skin and much more blood. Certainly a considerable tour de force and according to Weiser again, banned in Hong Kong for 10 years! Oh and by the way this is the Japanese in SW China during WW2 and it is they of course who are the baddies.

Episode 1.5 tamil dubbed movie torrentVon Richthofen and Brown movie free download hdIshq full movie in hindi 1080p downloadThe Demon in the Dark full movie download mp4download full movie Episode 2.34 in hindiSirius the Jaeger malayalam movie downloadShintaro movie free download hdMultiple Man in hindi 720pShirogane no Ishi: Argevollen full movie with english subtitles online downloadA Day in the Life online free
Please log in to post a reply.