Fromourothud Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Skyline Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth.
Jarrod and his pregnant girlfriend Elaine travel to Los Angeles to meet his old friend and successful entrepreneur Terry, and his wife Candice. Terry gives a party in his apartment for Jarrod and offers a job position to him in LA. Terry's assistant and lover Denise (Crystal Reed) and his friend Ray (Neil Hopkins) sleep on the couch in the living room, but in the dawn of the next morning, the group is awakened by mysterious beams of blue light. Ray stares at the light and is taken by the mysterious force. The group of friends try to escape from the alien invaders.
I don&#39;t quite understand why so many trolls are out gunning for this film, for people to write its the worst film ever is frankly quite unbelievable either they have had wonderful luck in always seeing perfect films or perhaps they have only seen 1 or 2 movies overall.<br/><br/>Anyway I liked this its a great Si-Fi film better than average and the cast did a pretty good job, its a film about Aliens and big spaceships not Hamlet or Pinter. The effects were great and given the apparently low budget they were awesome. Credit to the directors. The helicopter crash was very well done and I liked the use of silence during the running scenes. Its was a bit Matrix 3 in parts crossed with District 9, (I preferred it to Matrix 3) . The whole idea of sucking the people up was pretty gruesome but I found it strange why they would stick around on the look out for the odd missed human and not go somewhere else. The Plane scenes were cool the stealths especially. The Bloke from scrubs did well, the guy from Dexter less so. I thought the ending was great, really gruesome to some extent , a little silly also, but made a nice change compared to the usual run of the mill endings that often occur , ( I also enjoyed the ending of Monsters) . I can see this getting a bit of cult following and deservedly so. Its a shame that people feel the need to slag something off so badly especially when its honestly an alright Si-Fi Action movie.
Biggest steaming pile of stinking crap I have seen in my life. However long this s***-fest was, I can&#39;t ever get that part of my life back.<br/><br/>Ever.<br/><br/>I warn anyone looking at this, please. There&#39;s nothing worth seeing in it. No, it&#39;s not so &quot;artsy&quot; and &quot;existential&quot; it&#39;s above us mundanes, it&#39;s just s***.<br/><br/>I wish I could think of other (less profane) words to describe this, but I can&#39;t.<br/><br/>Utter, complete, total, s***.<br/><br/>I can&#39;t believe this movie got funded by anyone. There&#39;s no redeeming value to it. Sure, the CGI is pretty, but as someone else here mentioned, well, it was all from Independence Day anyway. So many plot holes it looks like Swiss cheese, horrible writing, mediocre acting, and total disregard for reality (my favorite - the massive explosion from turning on a gas burner in an 1100+sq foot room with BROKEN WINDOWS and a lighter. Really?) I hope I&#39;ve saved at least one person the pain of sitting thru this at least. I know there are going to be some people out there who&#39;ll say I &quot;just don&#39;t understand the great visionary blah blah blah F&#39;ing blah&quot; whatever.<br/><br/>It sucked.
This sci-fi thriller manages to blend genuine suspense with unintentional laughs.
While partying with his best friend Terry (<a href="/name/nm0265668/">Donald Faison</a>) in Terry&#39;s penthouse apartment in Los Angeles, Jarrod (<a href="/name/nm0050156/">Eric Balfour</a>), his pregnant girlfriend Elaine &quot;Lainey&quot; (<a href="/name/nm2174090/">Scottie Thompson</a>), Terry&#39;s wife Candice (<a href="/name/nm0199590/">Brittany Daniel</a>), Terry&#39;s assistant Denise (<a href="/name/nm3706952/">Crystal Reed</a>), and Terry&#39;s friend Ray (<a href="/name/nm0394248/">Neil Hopkins</a>) witness an attack on the city by alien spaceships emitting mysterious beams of blue light. Ray stares at the light and is drawn into it like a moth to a flame. It starts to draw Jarrod into it, but Terry pulls him away. As the aliens canvas the city looking for more humans, Jarrod and his friends try to find a way to escape from the building they are in. Skyline is based on a screenplay by Joshua Cordes and Liam O&#39;Donnell. It&#39;s accompanied by a sequel, <a href="/title/tt1724970/">Beyond Skyline (2017)</a> (2017). The blue light transmits a powerful alien technology that acts like an airborne virus, similar to the way a &quot;moth zapper&quot; attracts moths and other insects. Once the light has come into contact with a human&#39;s eyesight, it overrides the brain and controls it, beckoning for the human to approach the light and be eventually taken to the ship. It obviously also has some major physiological effects on those that engage it with their eyes for any significant amount of time, evidenced by the crawling and growing dark-vein like effects it has on its victims. Humans are being abducted by the aliens so their brains can be removed. Some insight into how the aliens use human brains might be seen in the parking garage scene: the alien that swallows Colin (he&#39;s released moments later) has his brain and part of his spinal column removed. The alien ejects a brain-like object and replaces it with Colin&#39;s. It might be the way they survive on Earth, replenish their energy, or gain knowledge about humans to make their defeat easier. Everyone dies by various means. The two survivors, Jarrod and Elaine, are sucked into the blue light and into the alien mothership. Elaine ends up in a pile of human bodies slowly having their brains ripped out. She is apparently spared because she is pregnant. She calls to Jarrod, but he is killed by the aliens and his brain removed then sent up a tube. It&#39;s apparent afterwards that the brains are being used to create more aliens. The alien that is given Jarrod&#39;s brain appears and is seen to protect Elaine who realises who it is. It is seen in a short montage that cities all over the world, including New York, London, Hong Kong, have all been attacked by various alien ships bombarding blue rays and abducting people. The military fights back, but they are defeated. The aliens (who include various assortments such as 20-foot-tall hulking tankers, as well as hydra-like squid creatures, and flying drones) appear to be un-killable, inescapable and unstoppable. Even after one large alien ship is blown apart by a nuclear warhead fired by a stealth drone aircraft, it slowly repairs itself. (All of the aliens, including the spaceships, appear to be a type of bio-mechanical machines capable of self-regeneration). Humanity is completely wiped out and the aliens win in the end, completely taking over the Earth. Jarrod has been subject to the alien technology and virus more than once. It is possible that it has begun to mutate into his DNA, effectively giving his brain an immunity to being reprogrammed. Unlike the rest of the humans taken aboard, Jarrod distinctly remembers who he is and what is going on.
Maxx movie free download in hindiFated Confession full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Secrets of Skyfall full movie free downloadBreakdown full movie hd 720p free downloadThe Flying Greek movie free download hdthe La Beast's Justice full movie in hindi free download hdM fia Intergal tica movie downloadThe Cold of the Barrel movie free download hdEpisode 1.10 full movie free downloadChennai Express movie hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.