Fromourothud Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Dead Mine

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In an isolated island in Indonesia, an expedition is apparently seeking the legendary Yamashita's Gold. Out of the blue, they are attacked and seek refugee in an abandoned Japanese bunker. Soon they discover that the place was a secret laboratory in the World War II where the prisoners were guinea pig in weird experiments. Further, they are trapped inside with strong and resistant creatures created by these experiments. Will they succeed to escape from the dead mine?
The legend of Yamashita's Gold lures a treasure hunter and his group deep into the Indonesian jungle. Once they are trapped in an abandoned World War II Japanese bunker, they face the terrifying reality that the only way out is to go further in.
I wanted to watch a horror movie yesterday and after a quick search I chose Dead Mine. Well,the "horror in a mine" concept is nothing rare so I didn't expect to encounter something new plot wise to begin with. What I was expecting to see in an Indonesian B-movie like this were some nice killing scenes and probably some scary or intense moments. Also, most horror B-movies nowadays usually make up for their "bad" plot with lots of blood and gore but that's not the case here. This movie isn't much scary either. Even at moments that the protagonists are hunted down and the watcher should feel the intensity of it the director just failed to make it happen.<br/><br/>Coming to the story now, I have to say it was not that bad.It actually had more potential than it delivered if I can say that. Of course, there are cliché characters placed here and there but it happens to most movies(I even found myself liking the character of Warren's gf) .The plot is quite good at first(not something entirely fresh but decent) and seems like it might lead somewhere good. Still the bad pace, the lack of attention to detail and the horrible 15-20 last mins of the movie where the story goes off track ruin the effort made before.<br/><br/>I know that what I've said so far will probably make you not wanting to watch this movie at all but its not entirely unwatchable. It's still better than many movies out there. So if you like horror movies and got nothing else to watch give it a try. It will be a decent one-time watch, though the last part of the movie might leave you with a bad aftertaste like in my case.
If you haven't already seen it, i recommend you to see Outpost 1 & 2 thriller movies. <br/><br/>This movie is a bad imitation of Outpost and Predator movies. <br/><br/>Rating: Script: 1/10 Scene Effects: 4-5/10 Actors: 2 (No feeling at all not even at a single line) Mix of the above : -5/10<br/><br/>The scenery in many scenes looks fake. The main monsters are nothing special<br/><br/>Highly predictable!<br/><br/>Actually i couldn't find a good thing to tell about this movie.<br/><br/>Again!!! <br/><br/>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892899/<br/><br/>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1418712/?ref_=tt_rec_tti

Vigilante movie in hindi hd free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download CallanCount-down movie in hindi hd free downloadthe Horror: A Woman Disappeared on Devil's Head Island full movie in hindi free downloadTwo Dogs Caged tamil dubbed movie downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Einstein TowerCommando Chimp movie free download hdHard Way: The Action Musical full movie in hindi 720p downloadGramps full movie kickass torrentLes gorilles dubbed hindi movie free download torrent

last edited 215 weeks ago by Fromourothud
Please log in to post a reply.